- Registered on: 08/17/2011
- Last connection: 08/26/2011
Reported issues: 12
- 01:50 pm Cerowrt Bug #238: Multiple named processes running
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Why not fix NTP to start with?
ntpd does not actually start running, ...
- 08:26 pm Cerowrt Bug #251: proto 'gre' would be nice to have in uci and luci
- 10:54 pm Cerowrt Feature #175: Security (DNSsec) could be used to verify package updates
- Just because the domain name to IP address mapping is secure, that does not mean the TCP connection will not be trapp...
- 10:48 pm Cerowrt Feature #248: Failure to meet expectations
- One number I can report, but it is not especially useful...
After switching away from the Xen-hosted NetBSD router...
- 08:02 pm Cerowrt Feature #248: Failure to meet expectations
- If you tell me what I should be testing and what indicates success/failure, I'll be happy to report.
>I don't even k...
- 07:24 pm Cerowrt Bug #231: Identically configured wireless does not hand out DHCP leases
- I just had this happen again. I set one interface to "none" protocol (rather than the default of static) and it chan...
- 05:58 pm Cerowrt Feature #248: Failure to meet expectations
- Wonderful topics.
Perhaps it would be good to finish the docs, so one can understand how this new-to-me mesh netwo...
- 05:50 pm Cerowrt Bug #235 (Closed): switching between wireless interfaces makes ipv4 "vanish" several times
- I think this is related to the dhcp problem I had before, so I'm closing this.
- 05:49 pm Cerowrt Bug #233: BIND 9 behaves REALLY REALLY badly when in a walled garden
- I didn't intend to test it in a hotel, but it was where I was living while in California last week. :)
I'd ask Ev...
- 05:48 pm Cerowrt Bug #237: bridging wired and wireless
- IPv6 works perfectly, but I am using an HE tunnel.
As for stability, well, most of the bug reports are for things ...
Also available in: Atom