- Registered on: 09/21/2011
- Last connection: 01/08/2012
Reported issues: 3
- 05:37 am Cerowrt Wiki edit: Default_network_numbering (#10)
- 05:36 am Cerowrt Wiki edit: Changing_your_cerowrt_ip_addresses (#5)
- 05:35 am Cerowrt Wiki edit: Default_network_numbering (#9)
- 09:53 am Cerowrt Feature #300: wpad might be useful
- I played around with this for a while and noticed that by putting wpad.dat to /etc/www on the router and setting a di...
- 09:53 am Cerowrt 1.00 hour (Feature #300 (New): wpad might be useful)
- 06:01 am Cerowrt Bug #291: WNDR3800 looks like an WNDR3700v2
- My patch broke the sysupgrade. It tried to check for something that didn't exist. I fixed my patch so sysupgrade work...
- 06:01 am Cerowrt 0.50 hour (Bug #291 (Closed): WNDR3800 looks like an WNDR3700v2)
- Fix sysupgrade for wndr3800_name.patch
- 01:57 am Cerowrt Feature #294 (Closed): Add configurations for WNDR3800
- Dave said "Explicitly identifing a wndr3800 as a wndr3800 will need a /etc/defconfig/ set of files created."
- 01:21 am Cerowrt Feature #293 (Closed): Support for WNDR3800
- CeroWRT could support the WNDR3800. This is a feature request that helps us to figure out what else needs to be done ...
- 10:20 pm Cerowrt Bug #291: WNDR3800 looks like an WNDR3700v2
- If we want to we could fix this. I found a way to do it. Tested it and works. With the patch everything looks like it...
Also available in: Atom