- Expertise: TCP, IP, stack developement, linux, c
- IRC Nick: ketkulka
- Registered on: 02/12/2012
- Last connection: 02/12/2012
Reported issues: 1
- 01:24 am Cerowrt Bug #418 (Resolved): TFO crashes cerowrt 3.7.1-1
- Eric suggested a patch to fix the issue -
More details of the analysis and fix here -
- 03:17 am Cerowrt Bug #418: TFO crashes cerowrt 3.7.1-1
- I do not know if this is the faulty line -
void reqsk_fastopen_remove(struct sock *sk, struct request_sock *req,
- 03:14 am Cerowrt Bug #418: TFO crashes cerowrt 3.7.1-1
- I could get a chance to get the backtrace from serial port.
I didnt do the kgdb session yet.
[ 1024.530000] Kernel b...
- 10:58 am Cerowrt Bug #418: TFO crashes cerowrt 3.7.1-1
- Disabling ECN on cero and TFO ON has no effect.
The crash is still seen on cero.
This is the trace I get (similar...
- 10:33 am Cerowrt Bug #418: TFO crashes cerowrt 3.7.1-1
- BTW, I am just using the HEAD request by default which then
automatically limits the response to a single packet.
- 10:31 am Cerowrt Bug #418: TFO crashes cerowrt 3.7.1-1
- Dave, the RST you are getting is probably the behavior of httping.
By default httping accepts only 4096 bytes of dat...
- 08:56 am Cerowrt Feature #124: ECN test or disable script
- scamper on cerowrt now works with Path ECN feature.
I have added the patch to ceropackages -
- 06:53 am Cerowrt Bug #360 (Closed): Patchwork [OpenWrt-Devel] ar71xx TCP/IPsec unaligned instructions
- Good to have patch -
This patch is for IPv4 (I am yet to test it on v6)
- 07:45 am Cerowrt Bug #304: TCP timestamping is turned off by default in openwrt/cerowrt
- It seems this one is ready to be closed?
cerowrt indeed now has tcp timestamps enabled by default.
- 07:15 am Cerowrt Support #282: Build ceroWRT
- I could build cerowrt-3.3 from the steps mentioned at
Also available in: Atom