- Registered on: 03/10/2011
- Last connection: 04/12/2012
Reported issues: 15
- 08:09 am Cerowrt Wiki edit: Bismark (#2)
- 08:03 am Cerowrt Wiki edit: Bismark (#1)
- 07:50 am Cerowrt Wiki edit: Wiki (#11)
- 06:32 pm Cerowrt Bug #147: Router doesn't get DHCP address unless it's rebooted
- Complex. Once the main DHCP server (that gives out the lease) has a cache, the wan interface is able to get an addres...
- 05:46 pm Cerowrt Bug #147 (New): Router doesn't get DHCP address unless it's rebooted
- If the router boots up without a WAN connection, it doesn't get a dhcp address once connected. Needs a reboot.
- 10:15 pm Cerowrt Feature #65: Package up and cross compile nuttcp for openwrt
- That's cool - I've been working on testing nuttcp, though with v7.1.3. Slightly confused, though, is the file in /tmp...
Also available in: Atom